Registration Instructions (including the Summer Institute)
- Look for an email, sent to your UF email account, from the Director containing registration instructions and course information prior to the beginning of each semester.
- Remember to go into ISIS to update your emergency contact information and sign the registration agreement at the beginning of every semester!
- See the registrar’s homepage for registration and fee payment deadlines every semester: http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/
- Register in ISIS for the course(s) you want to take. Be sure to select the proper section number for the course (in-state or out-of-state). Contact Dr. Yates or the Classics Secretary if you have any questions.
- If you are registering for an independent study course (LNW 6905, 6971, 7979, 7980), submit an Individual Study form to the Classics Department (via email or fax), so that the Classics Secretary can supply the proper section number, have your faculty supervisor sign the form, and register you for the class. You can download the Independent Study form, as either a Word document or a pdf, from the bottom left corner of the Classics Dept. homepage. Email the filled-out form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to: (352) 846-0297. Please submit it well before the registration deadline.
- Guideline: enroll for a minimum of three credits in both the Fall and Spring semesters, and two credits in the Summer.
>> Back to Distance Learning