- Eleni Bozia (email@example.com) Ph.D. University of Florida, Dr.Phil. University of Leipzig. Assistant Professor and Associate DIrector of the Center for Greek Studies.
Specialty: Imperial Greek and Latin Literature, Digital Humanities
- Mary Ann Eaverly (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ph.D. University of Michigan, Professor and Chair. Specialty: Classical Art and Archaeology
- Konstantinos Kapparis (email@example.com) Ph.D. University of Glasgow, Professor and Director of the Center for Greek Studies.
Specialty: Attic Orators, Athenian Law, Gender Studies, Greek Medicine
- Chrysostomos Kostopoulos (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Lecturer. Specialty: Modern Greek, Astrology
- Andrew Nichols (email@example.com) Ph.D. University of Florida, Adjunct Lecturer.
Specialty: Greek Historiography, Epigraphy, Ancient Near East
- Victoria E Pagán (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ph.D. University of Chicago, Professor.
Specialty: Roman Historiography, Tacitus
- Jennifer A. Rea (email@example.com) Ph.D. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Associate Professor. Specialty: Augustan Age Rome, Classical Reception Studies, Early Christian Literature
- Robert Wagman (firstname.lastname@example.org ) D.Litt. Università degli Studi di Pisa, Ph.D. The Johns Hopkins University, Professor and Associate Chair.
Specialty: Greek Poetry, Epigraphy, Ancient Religion
- Andrew Wolpert (email@example.com) Ph.D. University of Chicago, Associate Professor. Humanities Common Course Coordinator.
Specialty: Greek History, Oratory, Athenian Law and Society
- Velvet Yates (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ph.D. Princeton University. Lecturer.
Specialty: Greek Philosophy, Gender Studies
Emeriti and Recent Faculty
- Avery Cahill M.A. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Adjunct Lecturer
- Sheila K. Dickison Ph.D. Bryn Mawr College, Professor Emerita
- Karelisa Hartigan Ph.D. University of Chicago, Professor Emerita
- Nicholas Kontaridis Education Specialist Degree, M.S. Florida State University, Adjunct Lecturer
- Bruce Kraut Ph.D. Princeton University; M.D. Emory University, Adjunct Lecturer
- Jim Marks Ph.D. University of Texas at Austin, Visiting Assistant Professor
- D. Gary Miller Ph.D. Harvard University, Professor Emeritus
- Gareth Schmeling Ph.D. University of Wisconsin, Distinguished Professor Emeritus
- Gonda Van Steen Ph.D. Princeton University, Professor and Cassas Chair in Greek Studies
- Biagio Santorelli Ph.D. Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa and University of Pisa, Italy, Assistant Professor
- Lewis A. Sussman Ph.D. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Professor Emeritus
- Judy A. Turner Ph.D. University of California at Santa Barbara, Lecturer
- David C. Young Ph.D. University of Iowa, Professor
- Robert Hatch Ph.D. University of Wisconsin, Madison. Associate Professor (History.) Specialty: History of Science