I. Complete or edit your online application.
II. Contact the Educational Testing Service to request official scores to be forwarded to the University of Florida’s Institution code 5812.
III. Request official transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions.
IV. Print and send to the Department the following documents:
- Fellowship/Assistantship application (pdf)
- Copies of transcripts and test scores (NB: Official transcripts and test scores must be sent to the Office of Admissions [see step 2 and 3] and copies of transcripts and test scores to the Department of Classics)
- Three letters of Recommendation by mail with the accompanied form if not submitted online
- Statement of Purpose if not submitted online
- Writing Sample (optional)
Items 1-5 should be sent to:
Dr. Eleni Bozia
Department of Classics
P.O. Box 117435
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
V. Mail Application Fee Cover (if not able to pay online) to the University of Florida Office of Admissions.
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 114000
201 Criser Hall
VI. Notify your department that you have applied online.
To ensure full consideration, applications and supporting materials should be received by January 11, 2019